Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Role responsible for ensuring technical delivery of established solutions. The Customer Data Platform Tech Lead estimates effort on prioritized requirements, identifies and shares recommended solution approach and coordinates execution within the team using agile development methods. For established solutions a CDP Tech Lead ensures continued product buildout as well as ensures timely resolution of bugs and issues elevated by the business operations teams.
- Design, Develop & provide feasibility analysis of solutions on the CDP platform ( Customer 360 Audiences + Interaction Studio/Evergage)
- Helps with Data design, Data modelling of data flowing in from different data sources to CDP.
- Design and develops site maps for web campaigns and experiences.
- Helps with solution design of business requirements and works with software engineers and architects to prioritize business requirements
- Drives effort estimation or story pointing of business requirements
- Supports formal validation with scrum-team and business testers
- Provides support on issues during Sprint and validation cycles
- Helps in backlog grooming sessions along with Product Owner
- Provides support to scrum-master on Sprint Planning.
- Provides support to development team and testers on technical solutions
- Works with external groups including integration and deployment teams on technical issues; data mapping and solution delivery
- Attends all scrum events as required or needed
- Supports and strengthens technical knowledge base across the Salesforce program
- Bachelor’s degree plus 7+ years of Developer/Lead experience.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Tech Lead on Data Platforms, Data Modelling.
- Experience with front-end web development
- Proficient with Salesforce Lightning Experience and Lightning Design Systems.
- Experience partnering with Sales and Marketing business functions.
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Jira and other Atlassian tools for agile lifecycle management. Additionally, familiar with quality assurance and documentation practices within software development.
- Experience with Customer Data platforms ( Customer 360 Audiences) & Interaction Studio (Evergage)
- Experience with SQL, Data Modelling, Data Analytics & Data Unification processes
- Experience creating and executing unit, integration and user acceptance test plans is preferred.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies & sprint/scrum processes.
- Experience with Sales, Marketing and Communities Cloud capabilities preferred.
- Good knowledge of SalesCloud & Marketing cloud data model.
Requisition ID: 476572
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.