Customer Care Specialist – FIM
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
To provide customer service support for BSC products and works in line with local sales strategies by processing customer and internal product and service orders, responding to and measuring pre-sales and post-sales product-related inquiries, complaint handling and service needs.
Responds to internal and external customer contact regarding product availability, delivery status and ad hoc queries ; strives to maintain customer goodwill by providing responsive customer service.
- Process fax, email or Electronic Document Interchange EDI orders and invoices according to customer specific requirements
- Process stock deliveries to sales representatives, as well as inventory transfers
- Awareness between the differences between capital equipment and consumerables
- Monitor the complete delivery processes (e.g. Distribution centre and/or carrier)
- Arrange special deliveries on request
- Adhere to local document and record related administration policies
- Handle service complaints from internal and external customers within agreed SLA’s.
- Respond to internal and external customer queries, proactively problem solving when required within agreed SLA’s
- Measures and tracks queries to be followed up and closed off
- Builds strong internal and external customer relationships and encourages open discussions which contribute to continues improvement opportunities
- Fully understands the operational requirements of the customer in terms of delivery, procurement and stock.
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the customer care department
- Provide cover where required for all divisions.
- Order Taking Processes: Order Entry – Sales; Order Entry – Consignment (Billing / Replenishments); Price List Maintenance / Checking (Normal / Special / Contract Pricelist); Adjustment Processing (Sample / Good Exchange / Product Complain); Customers / Products Master Maintenance; Product Returns and Credits Notes.
- Quality: Ensure understanding of the SOP’s related to Product Complaints and Field Corrective Actions; Ensure that product complaints are reported within the allowed timeframes by detecting quality related issues and acting upon them; Contribute to the timely closure of Field Corrective Actions.
- Fully knowledgeable in the company’s policies procedures and practices
- Ad hoc attendance of regional sales meetings to include presentation delivery.
Additional Requirements Required:
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience of SAP or other ERP system (would be beneficial)
- Good MS Excel skills – able to create V-lookups, pivot tables and formulas for example
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills/mindset
- Good understanding of supply chain
- Methodical thinker
- Strong problem solving and investigative skill
- Team player
- Able to work under own initiative
- Works well under pressure
- High degree of organisation skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Medical Device or MedTech experience is a nice to have, but isnt essential (we’re open to all industries)
- A willingness/aptitude to learn
Application Closing Date: Monday 1st November
Requisition ID: 509324
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!