Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
Provide remote technical and application problem resolution and escalation assistance related to Aspect products. Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and debug complex computer systems and software. Respond to situations where end users have failed to isolate or resolve problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Gain knowledge of assigned customers’ technical and business environment.
* Document and verify reported problems. Troubleshoot and resolve issues utilizing all available tools, resources, and documentation. Engage additional resources when necessary.
* Provide effective and consistent communication to management, peers and account team in support of customer.
* Working knowledge of main Aspect products and strategy.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Understanding of PCs, Networks, OS platforms, databases, telephony, software applications, and ACDs.
* Demonstrated ability to learn complex software tools quickly.
* Strong customer service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance customer relationships.
* Ability to use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve routine problems.
* Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
* 2+ years relevant work experience supporting customers in a technical environment OR commensurate college-level coursework, or a combination of both.
* Some travel, after-hours, or on-call work may be required.
* Shift flexibility including weekends.
* Technical Certifications and second or third languages a plus but not required
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.