Customer Account Manager-MON18103
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
– Act as a primary point of contact with our customer base for the detailed completion definition of aircraft interior and exterior completion finishes, furnishings and equipment configurations along with their associated technical specification packages
– Negotiate contract change orders and obtain customer approvals of the final aircraft completion definition package
– Support the International and Domestic wide-body sales teams as they meet with prospects and customers on completion related issues
– Liaise with all internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, Engineering, Interior Design, Program Management, Estimation and Finance, Legal, Contract Management and Sales to ensure that all Completion Definition specifications are consistent with our business strategy while ensuring that customer expectations are exceeded
As our ideal candidate,
– You possess an undergraduate university degree in a related field of study, such as engineering, aviation management, business administration or another substantially related field of endeavor
– You have a minimum of ten (10) years related experience in business aviation, preferably with Bombardier Global and/or Challenger aircraft
– You have a minimum of two (2) years related experience in a customer facing role
– You have excellent organizational and planning skills, are able to set priorities in order to achieve important milestones and possess solid project management skills
– You are able to understand complex technical specifications and certification constraints and possess the capacity to become a product expert on all complex product offerings
– You have exceptional communication skills: You are able to communicate at all levels of the organization from shop floor to board room level; You are equally able to communicate to all levels of our customer and customer representative organizations including world leaders, high net worth individuals, flight crew, maintenance and technical personnel
– You are an eloquent and persuasive speaker with strong presentation skills and command an appropriate presence in any situation or negotiation
– You have strong customer orientation
– You will be expected to be a team player, as well as being a leader within the multidisciplinary project team
– You are fluent in English (written and spoken); French and/or other languages would be an asset
– You are able to travel
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job: Account Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 16.08.2021, 1:22:18 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing