• Proactively Managing collections for given portfolio, Avoiding delinquent accounts and preparing reports on high risk accounts including recommendations for resolution
• Working in close partnership and collaborating across key business functions including Credit, AR, Order Management, Business finance, Sales, country controllership.
• Working with Govt customers AP and procurement team to ensure timely collection
• Monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments and issues related to it through account reconciliations
• Finding and contacting debtors to arrange debt payoffs
• Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activities
• Preparing & analyzing customer level data for assessing customer performance & proposing changes in the existing model.
• Propose, Support and /or lead automation and process efficiency opportunities
• Handling check returns, correspondence and equipment sent to the Bank of America-Chicago and Citibank-Toronto lockboxes.
• Acting as US liaison and support for Global hub C&C for lockbox, escheatment, bankruptcy and other necessary correspondence and collection assistance.
• Billing US Government customers in various secure and proprietary portals.
• Proven experience as a Collector, Collection Specialist or Customer Service and similar role for 1-3 years will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of end to end Q2C cycle ( invoicing, Credit, Product returns and other credits , Cash application cycle, tax and collection techniques)
• Working knowledge of MS Office tools like Ms Excel, PowerPoint, Ms Word etc and ERP systems like Oracle.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Skilled in negotiation – Interfaces with sales support, customer service and accounts receivable to reconcile accounts
• Problem solving skills – Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and
• US Citizen
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
Colorado Pay Range: $45,000-$75,000
US Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
• Medical, dental and vision
• Health Savings Account
• Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Life, Accident, Disability insurance
• Business Travel Accident and Business Travel Health
• 401(k) Plan
• Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays
• Paid Family Leave
• Discounts, Perks
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Adoption Assistance
• ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Colorado : Colorado Springs
Job ID : 40299