With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Do you have passion for Security? E. & J. Gallo Winery is seeking a CSOC Operator to join our team. You will be responsible for monitoring and dispatching appropriate personnel to all alarms and security related activity Company wide. You will communicate effectively with police agencies, fire departments, emergency services agencies, security department management, security officers and senior management of the company.
What You Will Do
- Monitors all security related technology in the Corporate Security Operational Center
- Dispatches internal and external personnel when applicable
- Continues to monitor and execute tactical procedures until each incident is resolved
What You Need
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate
- One year of customer service, previous call center, operator/receptionist experience to include 3 months of computer assisted dispatch or other emergency computer aided dispatching software experience OR one year of security, military, or law enforcement experience OR Associate’s degree or higher in Criminal Justice
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record. Required to obtain a California driver’s license or appropriate state driver’s license within 30 days of hire
- Required to work rotating or fixed shifts (includes nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Required to work overtime when necessary
- Experience with MS Office
What Will Set You Apart
- Associate’s degree or higher in Criminal justice including experience with computer assisted dispatch or other emergency computer aided dispatching software experience.
- Experience with MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Access
- Experience interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Experience writing routine reports and correspondence
- Experience speaking effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations
- Experience communicating effectively with law enforcement and emergency related agencies in times of crisis.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 82945
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.