Position : CCRM Product Manager-South East Europe, TCA and Eurasia
Position : CRM Manager – South East Europe, TCA & Eurasion Union
Purpose Statement :
The core objective of this role is to support the relevant product franchise(s) in achieving the goals and objectives of their Division. The role is instrumental in executing CRM franchise startegy in GEM North region by assesing and developing markets and applying adequate marketing strategy and tactics. This person should drive the achievement of business growth through focused market/competitive analysis and the development of a tactical marketing plan in coordination with the sales and marketing organization.
Key Responsibilities :
- Market Development: Assists in the development and responsible for the execution of post market strategies; Identifies clinical/market trends and suggests new product/marketing opportunities; Creates and manages Physician training programs; Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans for product areas consistent with the overall franchise goals and Strategic Plan; Supports field execution of marketing programs through active presence in the field, working with sales representatives and clinical specialists; Develops creative approaches to market existing/new products; Assists in creating reimbursement strategies.
- Building and Maintaining Relationships: Identifies and develops relationships with key opinion leaders in the field; Develops support structure and relationship with sales representatives and sales management through responsiveness to their questions, needs and issues; Develops and maintains relationships with key functional areas including International marketing, market research, clinical and regulatory.
- Planning and Analysis: Develops operational product launch strategies and identifies product roll-out strategy in collaboration with international marketing and sales manager; Franchise/product responsibility for developing competitive strategy and product analysis; Assists in providing market potential/analysis in developing market planning documents that encompass strategic planning, marketing plans, P.E.R.’s, etc.; Understands how product profit/loss is impacted by consignment plans, national contracts, etc.; Responsible for tracking financial performance of product, analysis of issues and action plan development to achieve revenue objectives in collaboration with sales management; Development and management of the franchise budget (including programs, promotion, advertising, etc.).
- Product / Market Management: Responsible for developing, coordinating and executing product training; Facilitates Physician to Physician training and selling; Development of downstream sales tools to support sales execution; Drives and coordinate adapted customer programs; Develops and implements promotional activities/materials for the franchise; Defines and executes professional conference strategies and tactics for franchise/products; Develops and implements launch strategies, including launch package.
- Execution of multichannel strategy: Defines the strategies for multichannel marketing for CRM franchise in GEM North, incl. recommending new channels to create competitive advantage and identifies content opportunities; Identifies and stay intensely familiar with the RM KOLs and Influencers (KOIs), focusing specifically on their preferences, content interests, etc. and tailoring potential engagement and advocacy program components accordingly; Establishes direct relationships with KOLs/KOIs in support of current and to inform future channel plans and programs; Evaluates and assesses key BSC RM competitors’ channel strategies; revising and implementing recommendations that strive towards best-in-class channel plans in the RM space; Leverages available and/or initiates new data collection and market research programs in order to analyze and apply the data in plan development efforts; Strongly cooperates with EMEA Multichannel team in applying adequate tools to GEM North specificity
- Quality: Ensures awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific; As interface to Customer and Sales Organization has direct responsibility to facilitate, share documents and process to identify, notify and ensure any complaint or problem are addressed, thereby demonstrating high commitment to Quality in all interactions and behaviors; Responsible to facilitate and champion the quality requirements and the message of compliance to internal and external customers for all events and campaigns.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.