Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Starting your career with us gives you the opportunity to join a leader in the medical devices industry while having the opportunity to develop the experiences you need to grow both personally and professionally. Submit your application and take the first step towards a meaningful career.
We crave innovative results so if you are a natural problem solver, we need you to help us make a meaningful difference to people’s lives. We’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working with diverse and high performing colleagues, tackling some of the most important healthcare industry challenges.
About the role:
Responsible for administering credit policies and procedures to minimize loss of credit losses, and maximize collection achievement within the EMEA Region.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Customer & Invoice Queries – working with end-Customers; BSC Customer Care teams (Central & Local) & Sales teams.
• Administers collection policies & procedures.
• Takes action to mitigate losses.
• Performs AR account reconciliation & analysis to support collection process.
• Performs collection calls on overdue accounts and negotiates payment.
• Records and posts collection transactions.
• Customer master maintenance.
• Bad debt reserve analysis and control with recommendations to Supervisor and or Country Controller.
• Ensures awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific.
What are we looking for in you?
• High School diploma or Bachelor degree in Accounting of Economics
• 1 to 3 years of experience in collection (any other experience in Medtech companies is a plus). Experience in general accounting or customer service will also be evaluated.
• Good command of Excel
• Hands on and proactive
• Good knowledge/Native level of French is mandatory. Good Knowledge of English is required. Any other EMEA language will be evaluated
What we can offer to you:
• Attractive benefits package
• Working in an international environment
• Inspirational colleagues & culture
• Career Development
• Possibility to make an impact
Requisition ID: 491877
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.