Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Executes the complete sales cycle, from generating sales leads, coordinating sales activities and required resources for solution development, negotiating and closing. Assesses key decision-makers’ needs and develops a plan of action to meet customer needs with CommScope products and services.
- Manages the on-going account relationships. Maintains account presence by providing value-added services and maintaining professional relationships with key customer personnel.
- Understands customer’s business, technology and product requirements and appropriately matches CommScope solutions to meet customer needs. Demonstrates significant expertise in assigned product lines and ability to explain technical issues. Favorably influences product selection in targeted accounts with appropriate sales messaging. Has a broad knowledge of the entire product line.
- Engages appropriate internal resources to support sales pursuits.
- Supports and participates in team sales initiatives where applicable by gathering and communicating pertinent information for assigned accounts. Shares
sales leads with sales colleagues for products that are assigned to other sales resources in the region/territory.
- Assesses market opportunities and develops business plans to meet revenue objectives. Conducts territory analysis and planning to enable appropriate
allocation of time to accounts and customers.
- Performs revenue and demand forecasting, account planning, project planning and other related sales administrative tasks to grow assigned business
profitability. Provides information and reports, as required, to inform management of sales progress and success.
- Participates in trade shows, as assigned, to promote company products and to develop leads.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or Engineering Degree preferred;
- Ten (10) years related sales experience in the industry or in a related business;
- Superior professional presence and business acumen;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills enabling teamwork and clear communication;
- Competent in using computer applications; and ability to work independently with little supervision.
Why CommSCope !
In this “always-on” world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do. Driven by a collective sense of integrity, we are on a quest to ensure our lives, homes, and businesses are empowered by the world’s most advanced networks.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.