At Hasbro, we are looking for people who are passionate about impacting the future of play and entertainment. We seek individuals who are committed, curious, creative, and who are eager to keep imagination alive on teams that play together and create together. Our values – community, passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion – help cultivate inspiring, diverse workplaces where teams are built on positivity as much as productivity, and where individuals can do work they love with people they enjoy on brands they believe in, all for a company driven by greater purpose.
We are adding a Project Manager to Hasbro’s Corporate Real Estate & Facilities department! In this role you will lead all aspects of project management including planning, procurement, design, permitting and construction of a variety of real estate projects within Hasbro’s global portfolio. We are looking for someone who has experience coordinating internal and third-party project teams on projects ranging from small office renovations to major, multi-phase construction projects. This position is located at Hasbro Global Headquarters in Pawtucket, RI.
A Day in the Life of the RE Project Manager:
- Develops project plans and coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Prepares architect/engineer/contractor requests for proposals; analyze/align bids and make award recommendation.
- Negotiates and prepares construction and consultant contracts in collaboration with project partners and Legal teams.
- Reviews architectural, MEP, structural drawings to ensure the design meets the project requirements.
- Drives planning, design, estimating and internal project approvals. This will entail frequent collaboration with local and corporate leadership and internal partners such as IT, Security, Finance and Human Resources.
- Creates and manages detailed project budgets. This includes supervising budget reallocations, change orders, commitments, expenditures, forecasts and analysis on a regular basis.
- Leads regularly scheduled project meetings and documents assigned tasks.
- Reports project status regularly to project team and client.
- Assists with due diligence efforts during property acquisition/lease activities including providing substantial input on lease negotiations and management of brokerage partners.
- Adheres to company space standards as well as embraces alternatives to improve efficiencies.
- Works with internal partners to build purchase orders for all approved project related expenses and to ensure budget reconciliation.
- Administers punch list and project close-out activities, including completion of maintenance manuals, as-built drawings, warranties, landlord reimbursement and other requirements. Provides acceptance and completion of project and collection of final documentation.
- Maintains durable relationships with partners to facilitate ongoing assistance with facility and real estate issues that may arise locally.
- Provides information as requested for internal operations reviews or to support internal audit inquiries, tax investigations and asset transfers.
- Provides feedback to portfolio administration and corporate finance regarding CAPEX spend and forecasts.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business Operations Management, or Facilities preferred
- 7+ years prior project management experience required in the corporate real estate or related field.
- Outstanding understanding of project contracts, leases, change orders and related documents.
- Strong technical proficiency with commercial construction systems, methods and materials
- Ability to prepare budgets, summarize transactions for internal approval, reconcile costs and ensure timely project closeouts. Ability to read and understand financial statements and cash flows.
- Experience managing project teams including both internal and external resources and solid track record of collaborating across organizational boundaries.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills required, plus the ability multi-task and bring individual issues to timely closure.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, team building, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills showing both agility and sensitivity to change management.
- A passion for cross-cultural collaboration and teamwork is a must.
- Ability to work efficiently in the face of ambiguity and conflicting information.
- Experience effectively managing resources remotely while displaying good leadership with team members.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects and work with strict deadlines.
- High degree of integrity with the comfortable working with little supervision.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Office, Project and PowerPoint. CAD is preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel 25-35%, including internationally on short notice if needed.
Hasbro’s world-class brands and talented people are our greatest assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements and years with the company. Here’s a look at what your benefits package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k) match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.