Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
The Corporate Accounts Manager will devise and implement successful sales strategies and build relationships with influential clinical, administrative, and economic decision-makers within targeted groups. You will be responsible for collaborating across all BSC Divisions to develop and implement a plan to maximize revenue and address the needs of the customer including optimizing efficiencies, enhancing the patient experience, improving clinical outcomes, and helping improve their financial health.
Candidate must be based in Northern CA OR Seattle WA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitation of contract negotiations involving all company products
- Develop and execute clear customer account strategies
- Conduct business planning and reviews with customers
- Build collaborative executive level customer relationships
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, discount rates, and develops sales strategies to accommodate the goals of the company
- Execute BSC and customer strategy by directing activities across call points and divisions
- Help define negotiation parameters for tough economically constrained customer situations
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and the competition continually seeking information from suppliers, HMO, and others to challenge, modify and prioritize country strategy
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and their impact on country sales activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of documented success in Sales, National Accounts, or Marketing management experience
- Cardiovascular sales experience
- Ability to engage customers at all levels in an account and be proficient in interacting at the CEO/CFO level
- This position will span multiple time zones so you must be willing to work outside the normal 8-5 work hours
- Travel requirements- 5-6 overnights per month
- Sales Management Experience
- Leverages knowledge and best practices, fresh perspectives, breakthrough ideas, and new paradigms to create value in the market
- Ability to clearly communicate at all levels of the organization
- Must think strategically, have strong key account management and negotiations skills
- Previous Corporate/Strategic Accounts sales experience within the medical device industry
Requisition ID: 484576
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.