Req Id: 294256
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Bell Media’s Original Programming department is seeking a highly organized, self-starter who loves Canadian television to join its team! The OP Coordinator will be responsible for providing a variety of duties to support the development and production of drama and comedy programs for Bell Media.
- Responsible for the receipt and technical acceptance of all related broadcast masters and production deliverables
- Organizing, maintaining and archiving to the department filing system
- Assuming the responsibilities as the administrative hub for all drama and comedy original programming activity, which includes monitoring of incoming and outgoing materials such as pitch submissions, contracts, invoices, dailies, cuts, scripts, credits and other deliverables
- Liaising with independent Canadian producers and post production services, funding and certification agencies for media production in Canada, as required
- Preparing a variety of reports, research and stats destined for internal use
- Liaising with a variety of departments with regards to related promotional, technical, scheduling and communication needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Enthusiastic about the Canadian media industry
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in media production, or relevant experience, preferred
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superlative people skills and a strong team player
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a demanding environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook programs, i.e. Word and Excel
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 06/17/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.