Req Id: 291834
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Coordinator Media Creativity, temporary contract, Bell Media
Location: 87 Ontario St W, Montreal QC
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week; overtime as required
- Report directly to the Senior Manager, Multiplatform Innovation
- Collaborate with multiplatform representatives to write and format proposals in PowerPoint
- Support multiplatform representatives as needed
- Attend TV programming meetings to keep up with the latest developments
- Participate in brainstorm meetings
- Participate in the development of premium and 360 projects
- Assist in the development of relevant documents/presentations, based on category
- Manage and update internal SIM tools (opportunity chart, sponsorship chart, BIB, etc.)
- Update marketing parameter presentations
- Ensure a proper look and feel for presentations; in collaboration with Graphics and Marketing teams
- Performs all other related tasks
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications, or 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Office software, i.e. PowerPoint, Photoshop, Excel, Word
- Attention to detail in the execution of all tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English and French
- Ability to manage several projects at once, with strong organizational skills
- Creativity and autonomy
- Bilingual (English & French, both written and oral)
- Knowledge of TV, digital, radio and OOH is an asset
- High degree of flexibility and receptiveness to urgent demands
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Temporary – Full time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 06/23/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.