Additional Locations: US-MN-Maple Grove; US-MN-Arden Hills
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
As a Contract Analytics Analyst, you will play a key role for the Commercial Operations team with a variety of responsibilities including strategy, reporting and analytics, contract operations, and process improvements. This is a dynamic and exciting role with the ability to shape the direction of our Contracting analytics team through your contributions. You will frequently collaborate cross-functionally with internal departments, including Sales, National Accounts, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and Customer Service, developing strong relationships and streamlined collaboration.
This role can sit at BSC’s Marlborough, MA or Maple Grove/Arden Hill, MN campuses.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop pricing and contracting strategies
- Utilize technical and business skills to develop complex cross-functional contract and pricing analytics that drive continuous growth of the business
- Support the design and implementation of our contract management suite of tools to administer customer contracts and provide sales management with the necessary analytics and information to make quality contracting decisions, optimizing revenue and profitability.
- Provide consistent reporting through databases that help to identify account and territory trends and provide actionable insight to the field sales force.
- Complete ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests to support Commercial Operations
- Partner on special projects as needed
- Work with business units to identify and develop best practices and standard operating procedures for contracting analytics.
- Develop and maintain various reports, dashboards and contract compliance reports
- Assist with end-to-end contracting operations processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a sales analyst and/or contracting management function
- Proven analytical and problem-solving experience
- Intermediate level experience in Excel and some exposure to Contracting/Revenue Management systems (Model N, Salesforce CLM, or other Business Intelligence platforms)
- Experience with VBA, SQL, and programming languages to streamline and improve routine tasks
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and drive multiple tasks efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and above average writing and verbal communication skills to work with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Organization skills and the ability to handle work of a highly confidential nature
- Desire to work in a collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
Requisition ID: 491316
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.