Additional Locations: US-CA-Valencia; US-MN-Arden Hills; US-MN-Maple Grove; US-MN-Minnetonka
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join the Global Regulatory Legal group as a Contract Administrator I supporting clinical studies across a global organization. The position involves assisting our internal contracting team in managing the contracting process as well as seeking new ways to improve processes and help the group function more efficiently and effectively
Your responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Global Regulatory Legal internal legal contracting team to help support the processing of contracting requests
- Serve as point of contact for group mailboxes, triage requests and coordinate contract reviews by appropriate team member
- Interface with Boston Scientific Clinical, Contract Research Organizations and Global Clinical Operations contract support teams
- Coordinate Global Regulatory Legal team meeting schedule and record and maintain meeting minutes
- Manage and maintain active clinical studies spreadsheet
- Review and finalize contract amendments in accordance with Boston Scientific practices and procedures
- Ensure agreements and other related documents are executed properly and uploaded to the contract management system
- Organize and maintain contract management system and Microsoft Teams folders
- Identify opportunities for process improvement that contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall contracting process
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ year of professional experience with Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of work/education experience
- Advanced skills with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Ability to set priorities, manage multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to operate independently, as well as a member of a cross-functional team, and to work with a positive attitude
- Experience in managing and/or reviewing legal documents
- Experience with iManage or other contract management systems
Requisition ID: 486617
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.