We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Our Global Business Center (GBC) in Budapest was established in 2004, and our diverse and multinational workforce of over 2,000 fellow colleagues has been powering ExxonMobil’s global businesses ever since. We are proud to work in an inclusive, safe, and vibrant work environment, and provide exciting long term career opportunities for our employees – with a commitment to professional development, personal growth and career progression.
Come and pursue a career in Fuels & Lubricants (F&L) department. As a…
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION ANALYST
In our Budapest office, you will become the responsible for providing commercial support covering end-to-end processing, issue resolution and process improvements for trades negotiated by traders located in different parts of the world. Individuals may be responsible for the activities of specific countries and hence knowledge of a second European language can be beneficial, but not mandatory. Demonstrated performance will lead to opportunities for increasing responsibilities and more job complexities across the organization.
THE ROLE WILL YOU PLAY IN OUR TEAM
- Preparing hard copy contracts based on trader input to cover deals from legal perspective
- Communicates contracts and necessary amendments to counterparties, act upon incoming queries for 3rd party paper contracts
- Responsible for filing of contract communications and maintenance of contractual files consistent with Records Management Guidelines
- Supports periodic business reporting activities (insurance, anti-boycott, buy/sell, etc.)
- Helps the Intra Functional Review Coordination of Contracts and GT&C’s (General Terms and Conditions)
- Contributes to rapid issue resolution for negotiated trades from contracting perspective
- Communicate process improvement opportunities and training requirements to Supervisor
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Economics/Logistics/International Business Administration, Law or equivalent
- Freash graduate/young professional as this is an entry level/junior position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interface across functions in a geographically diverse, multi-cultural and partly virtual organization
- Great attention to detail and accuracy, able to highlight potential impacts of small differences in contracts
- Interest to understand contracting/agreement`s language, contract management processes
- Proactive to plan forward and prioritize workload under pressure to meet deadlines
- Mindset to develop understanding of commercial terms and legal perspectives of our business
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- Annual bonus
- Flex Your Day opportunity, providing flexibility around where and when you work
- Lunch allowance
- Multisport card
- Private Health Care
- Relocation assistance for candidates from abroad
- Programs for parents, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), short-term and long-term savings plan with employee and company contribution and much more!
STAY CONNECTED WITH US
Learn more at our
Like us on Facebook
Nothing in this material is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include, but are not limited to, ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity in this Site, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its, are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venture, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.