We Make Life More Rewarding and Dignified
This position will be responsible for facilitating and building ongoing relationships with consumers. The Consumer Service Advisor will interact with consumers through phone and email activity. This position will collaborate with various Secure Start services teams to educate consumers on Hollister ostomy products. The Consumer Service Advisor will be required to deliver superior customer service with every customer interaction and meet above-standard customer service metrics.
Daily Responsibilities (phone activity) – 90%
- Complete all assigned outbound calls and develop long term customer relationships
- Support inbound Customer Care phone calls through the overflow queue
- Maintain up to date product, process, and systems knowledge to ensure appropriate processes are followed
- Maintain accurate consumer records within the current operating system
- Follow processes related to Hollister products and Secure Start services.
- Introduce, explain and effectively position Secure Start services
- Follow the required process for the outbound call matrix, including all scheduled campaign activities.
- Return voicemails and emails on time
- During new product launches and database mining activities, actively follow the process to introduce products to our consenting customers via:
- Scheduled outbound phone calls
- Email blasts
- Develop long term customer relationships
- Actively follow-up via multiple media methods (includes email, phone, and web contact) to maintain customer brand retention.
- Actively participate in Quality Coaching with your Supervisor and incorporate feedback into calls.
- Document all necessary quality issues following the prescribed process
Additional Support – 10%
- Attend team meetings as necessary
- Actively participate in all scheduled customer service training activities.
- Share and participate in best practice sessions with team members.
- Participate in special projects and pilots identified by your supervisor
- Associates Degree OR 2-4 years’ experience in a customer service related field
- Work-related experience in a consumer market
Specialized Skills/Technical Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated organizational skills with emphasis on multitasking
- Detail Oriented
- Initiative – the ability to drive continuous process improvement
- Strong empathy and listening skills
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Web-based applications, and Windows-based navigation
Desirable but not required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce experience
- Cisco experience
Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for ostomy care, continence care, and wound care and develops educational support for patients and healthcare professionals. We have been in business for more than 95 years. Our products are sold in more than 90 countries and we have manufacturing and distribution centers on three continents. At Hollister Incorporated, we are passionate about the work we do, and we are committed to making life more rewarding and dignified for our Associates and for the people who use our products and services. A career at Hollister Incorporated can take many paths, all of them leading to rewarding opportunities.
Job Req ID: 29078