Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary; Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Are you an experienced Enterprise Performance Management Consultant looking for a rewarding career where you design and architect complex Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) solutions for clients along with a diverse team of consultants? This is the job for you!
What will your typical day look like?
Picture yourself as an integral part of a team engaged in providing innovative Business Finance and Decision support transformation services to help our clients improve their business. You will analyze issues, contribute to developing recommendations, and construct creative ways to deliver insightful solutions. Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations. On top of this, you will find yourself part of a team of talented professionals who are passionate about putting the client first and getting to the right answer.
Consultants are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Work in teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Participate in full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Lead workshops for client education.
We love to help our clients achieve their objectives. The Finance & Performance team has a long history of collaboration and innovation with our clients to offer holistic solutions to the most complex business issues. We understand the real problems affecting businesses today and take the perspective of the Client to understand impacts to their teams, technologies, and processes. We draw on our global network of professionals and industry experiences to tailor solutions to our clients’ most urgent needs. Whether setting a vision, developing strategy, designing the operating model, improving processes or deploying technology solutions, we are passionate about helping Business leaders improve their operations and achieve their business goals.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- 3+ years of relevant experience implementing widely used Enterprise Planning applications such as Workday Adaptive Planning, Oracle Hyperion, EPBCS, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Anaplan etc. with relevant certifications
- 2+ years of experience leading small teams or workstreams
- An undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field with outstanding academic credentials. Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is an asset
- Experienced in defining and developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process design, leading conference room pilots, and implementing solutions under deadlines
- Proven skills as a team member on at least 2+ full life cycle implementation
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Ability to work independently and committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint), demonstrating the ability to engage the client’s decision makers
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams
- Ability to work with onsite and offshore teams and at all levels of the client organization
- Canadian travel required, with possible international travel (due to COVID-19, all non-essential travel is suspended till further notice)
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.