Req Id: 292896
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Tasks and Responsibilities – TV
- Report to the Senior Director, Multiplatform Commercialization & Marketing
- Liaise with Sales and Content teams and share all new Bell Media offerings with Sales teams (TV, digital, radio and out-of-home)
- Learn and master the entire Bell Media portfolio, as well as creative opportunities on all platforms
- Develop innovative and integrated multiplatform marketing strategies for all priority sales content and/or projects, in collaboration with several other departments (Research, Marketing, Commercial Production, Special Projects, etc.)
- Write and build sales presentations in cooperation with the multiplatform coordinator
- Develop sales parameters for Bell Media content, in collaboration with other departments involved
- Optimise the use of all Bell Media platforms
- Keep track of market needs and new technologies, while optimizing Bell resources
- Present new offerings that have been assigned to you and share your project’s strategies and commercial potential with sales teams
- Stay involved throughout each project, from initial announcement to final delivery
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with strategists, and provide daily updates on client requests
- Frequently meet and/or communicate with content producers and programming teams to develop new integration opportunities for Bell Media clients
- Contribute to the achievement of revenue objectives for assigned brands and products
- Perform all related tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or other relevant field
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of marketing and media lingo
- Knowledge of TV, digital, radio and OOH
- Strong interest in media creativity and innovation
- Motivation to do things differently and make things happen
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail when executing tasks
- Bilingual (English & French, both written and oral)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English & French
- Knowledge of Office software suite, i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, IBMS, Photoshop
Why Bell Media?
- To work in a company that prioritizes media advancement in an age of transformation, with a focus on technology and data
- To work with major media brands such as Noovo, RDS, Canal Vie, Rouge FM, Énergie, Noovo Moi and Astral OOH
- To be part of a creative, passionate and dynamic team that constantly seeks to push the limits
- To work in a pleasant environment where
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Temporary – Full time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 06/25/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.