Req Id: 292575
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
The Bell team creates high-quality wireless broadband and fibre-optic networks, provides innovative mobile, telephone, Internet and business communications services, and offers the most engaging content via premier television, radio, out-of-home advertising and digital media brands. With an eye to advancing how Canadians communicate with each other and the world, Bell connects more than 22 million consumers and businesses in every province and territory. Founded in Montreal in 1880, Bell is wholly owned by BCE Inc.
Corporate Communications Team:
The Communications team oversees various internal and external communications programs designed to support executives and the Corporate Services and Market Segment teams in carrying out their respective business plans. The External Communications team plays a key role in achieving organizational objectives, protecting the company’s reputation and positioning.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Communications, the Communications Manager is responsible for implementing public relations strategies in Quebec through sponsorships and partnerships.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Optimizing opportunities to promote Bell’s presence in Quebec through partnerships and sponsorships, targeting the best avenues for visibility, producing content and ensuring their dissemination on the appropriate channels;
- Developing new partnerships and activations aligned with corporate policies and guidelines;
- Managing contracts: negotiation, operation, visibility, internal and external approval processes, assessment;
- Ensuring Bell is well-represented at events by enlisting various business units;
- Collaborating on Business Communications team projects (drafting, reviewing, organizing events);
- Managing the budget for the projects under their responsibility.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Communications, or another related field
- A minimum of five years of extensive experience in the partnership and sponsorship field, ideally with a large enterprise
- Good understanding of social media
- Strong writing skills in French in a variety of formats
- Collaborative spirit, flexibility, and the ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Proven aptitude for project management, especially on large-scale projects (planning, coordination, management and execution)
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Recognized interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
Position type: 18-month Contract Position (maternity leave replacement)
Applicant required: August 2021
Bilingualism is required (English and French); expert knowledge of French is required for this position.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Temporary – Full time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 06/16/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.