Company Name: Kroger General Office
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
In the absence of the Pharmacy Hourly Supervisor, and as the needs of the business dictate, the Pharmacy Back-Up Hourly Supervisor will provide supervisionand direction to Central Fill production staff. Guarantee accurate, timely and safe completion of all operational activities at the pharmacy central fillfacility as needed. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform the job functions of a Level 3 technician as assigned.
- Guarantee accuracy, safety, quality, and regulatory standards are met daily.
- Utilize work load balancing, scheduling, training, basic troubleshooting, and performance feedback to achieve production goals
- Utilize knowledge of Dashboard and/or Monitoring Tools to maximize daily production and meet scheduled departure times.
- Employ knowledge of INFRA Reporting System to report EPRN issues.
- Provide regular communication of potential production issues to leadership.
- Effectively coordinate and coach the pharmacy technicians to achieve business goals.
- Resolve basic hardware issues that arise during daily operations.
- Assist with maintaining inventory control.
- Communicate and ensure HIPPA compliance and security.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and patient information.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties as needed.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years if age.
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- Successfully complete pharmacy technician training.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to trouble shoot and correct PC hardware issues.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and e-mail.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- At least one year of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of Pharmacy Systems.
- Associate’s Degree
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH || Columbus || 2270 Rickenbacker Parkway || 43217 || Kroger General Office || None || Central Fill || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None