Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
The Analyst for Clinical Learning and Documentation will be responsible the daily administration of learning activities associated with our systems, processes and reporting as well as driving process improvement and effective training-based programs. Ideal candidates will have experience in analytical data management and reporting, system administration and project management, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for completing requests for reports, form submissions, user inquiries and other system administration requirements on behalf of the Global Clinical Operations team.
- Partner with Project teams, Learning Services and Training teams to provide accurate and timely training reports in support of internal and external audits as well as any subsequent actions as required.
- Support Principal Clinical Training Analyst to create and execute annual Clinical Training programs and study specific training modules.
- Facilitate the scheduling and set-up of instructor-led courses to ensure ease of participation for learners and instructors.
- Responsible for managing standard reports, tools and updating or creating materials to increase visibility for program effectiveness, compliance, and results.
- Identify tasks and/or activities that inform project plans in support of executing Global Clinical’s training program elements and ensure schedules and performance goals are met.
- Evaluate and understand applicable systems with an eye for process improvement and increased efficiencies, rationalizing and implementing enhancements in partnership with the stakeholders and in alignment with business objectives.
- Leverage system and reporting data to drive greater understanding of learner behavior and trends focused on advancing training program effectiveness.
- Support and assist in the facilitation of documentation management processes and programs to include:
- Processes/systems related to Global Clinical policy management (i.e. quality document management systems, etc.)
- Support the Clinical Change Board process and/or other governance programs and boards as needed
- Additional administrative support and actions for learning systems and platforms as needed.
- Cultivate internal and external relationships, developing a network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks.
- Follow established policies and procedures to support BSC’s overall business goals.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in a System Administration, Project Management, Coordination or Analyst role with related business experience.
- Understanding of and ability to administer within Learning or similar management platforms.
- Analytical, written and verbal communication, and critical thinking skills as well as demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with large amounts of information to analyze detailed information while still seeing the “big picture”.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Fully engaged and self-starting. Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment that strives to exceed expectations.
- Demonstrated ability/experience in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated strong commitment to compliance, ethics and accountability.
Requisition ID: 480055
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.