Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
Responsible for developing and executing the Global Clinical Study Specific Learning program and strategy in partnership Global Clinical Operations leadership. Key areas of focus will include internal as well as external onboarding, study specific training development and deployment leveraging proven user-experience approaches as well as management of associated learning tools and systems as it relates to access and reporting. The ideal candidate will have strong strategic, analytical, verbal, and written communication and project management skills. Candidates should also have practical Clinical experience developing and managing training programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and execute overall Clinical Study Specific training program in alignment with business and organizational objectives.
- Create, support and execute innovative and engaging training and education programs and solutions for study teams and Global Clinical Operations Center of Excellence.
- Develop associated resources and/or tools in partnership with Global Clinical training and communications teams
- Evaluate and develop study-level training program options and calendar based on identified training needs and study schedules.
- Lead and/or complete study specific training projects across multiple regions, divisions and functions.
- Work closely with internal clinical trial managers and corporate clinical managers to maintain consistent training compliance and communication messaging.
- Identify and implement systems for tracking and reporting of training compliance and performance metrics that drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Mobilize the training strategy by writing and / or editing engaging and tailored trainings for the Global Clinical organization that are modern, accessible and effective.
- Manage, maintain and enhance Good Clinical Practice training program to ensure compliance and maximize comprehension
- Own and drive the management of Study Specific documents, policies, governance programs (including Trial Design Review Board) and curriculums on behalf of study teams and in partnership with clinical training and communications teams.
- Provide support for internal and external Study-level audits including audit prep, reporting and associated corrective actions/solutions related to training.
- Identify and support communication channels and other mechanisms to maintain regular connectivity among members of the Global Clinical organization and other key stakeholders
- Communicates program status at project team meetings and ensures progress is aligned to project pace.
- Cultivate internal relationships and develop an internal network of resources to facilitate the development and implementation of the Clinical training strategy
- Collaborate with BSC’s learning and development colleagues, be familiar with the Boston Scientific Learning Management Systems, and actively leverage best practices from across Boston Scientific on various learning programs, skills, and competencies to inform Global Compliance Training program initiatives.
- Lead and/or support key Clinical training initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in learning and development or related role
- Previous experience in managing training projects and/or programs
- Healthcare Administration, Communications or similar degree
- Experience in Clinical, Medical Device or similar relevant areas
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written as well as a demonstrated attention to detail.
- Highly organized and able perform well under pressure and managing multiple priorities.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to develop learning strategies and communicate recommendations at various levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and learning best practices
- Fully engaged and self-starting.
- Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment that strives to exceed expectations.
- Demonstrated ability/experience in an environment of change and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated strong commitment to compliance, ethics and accountability.
Requisition ID: 506186
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.