Additional Locations: Mexico-DF-Benito Juárez
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Purpose: Promote company products through education of current & potential customers and implant within a defined region by providing clinical education for variety of issues.Responsible for the day-to-day field execution and management of Boston Scientific clinical trials at selected clinical trial centers.
- Commercial Support:Under general supervision, serve as primary resource for clinical support consisting of tackling variety of issues relating to troubleshooting, programming, and patient follow-up for company products.
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using appropriate formats and platforms (e.g., slides, manuals) to keep all customers abreast of the latest BSC products.
- Attend unit implants in the labs and operation rooms of hospital accounts and perform patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with the implanted products.
- Team up with Sales Rep to meet existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how company products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Keep on developing business relationships with hospital personnel (e.g., through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences).
- Respond to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical, research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- Clinical Trial Support:Managing and providing technical support for clinical trial activity within assigned territory by supporting the site authorization process and study procedures as defined in the clinical investigational plan.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering / Robotics / Bionics / Medical Electronics / Administration / Business Relations / Marketing or similar.
- Sales / Commercial experience of 2 – 3 years
• Office at user level, advanced Excel (dynamic tables, macros desirable)
• Business Intelligence, Lean Process (desirable)
• Fluent in English
• Availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
•Availability to travel
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 478121