Company Name: The Little Clinic
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Oversee the day to day operations of a retail clinic. Assist with new associate orientation, training and quality assurance/quality improvement activities. Provide clinical support in the clinic under the guidance of the regional clinical director (RCD). Demonstrate the ability to mentor and support the other team members to maximize clinic performance and productivity while building a strong rapport with the healthcare consumer, host and community. Represent The Little Clinic (TLC) and Kroger, at community or other business events and meetings. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as mentor for other providers and clinic associates for ongoing training/competencies and participate with the orientation and training of new team members.
- Provide clinical support in the clinic under the guidance of the RCD.
- Attend staff meetings, share information with staff members and ensure execution of policy, practices and company initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with recordkeeping and occurrence reporting in accordance with all current company, local, state and federal regulations.
- Coordinate clinical and administrative activities in the clinic in accordance with state regulations and joint commission standards.
- Support inventory processes.
- Participate in regional or corporate committees and projects related to scope of services, quality, etc.
- Complete CLIA lab proficiencies for providers annually.
- Ensure assigned clinic staff meets all TLC operational policies and procedures, local, state and federal requirements.
- Participate in setting goals for the clinic and ensure financial performance of the clinic meets/exceeds budgeted expectations.
- Partner with RCD to ensure all provider licensures, protocols, and other required documents are current.
- Works with Marketing, Clinic Development, IT, and other corporate functions to support clinic rollout and ongoing initiatives.
- Foster professional relationship with collaborating physicians, other healthcare providers, educational institutions and professional networking groups throughout the community.
- Ensure the clinic staff enters schedules into MyE-Schedule in a timely fashion and hold staff accountable for scheduled shifts.
- Review schedules and ensure appropriate coverage exist for the needs of the business.
- Attend store board meetings/huddles.
- Assist with interviewing new provider candidates and orientation, support mentors and training of new providers.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Board certified family nurse practitioner (FNP-C); or physician assistant (PA-C), where eligible
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence the adoption of various initiatives
- Thorough knowledge of TLC systems/clinical practices
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, effectively meet desired outcomes and delegate tasks
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships at several levels in the organization and positively influence outcomes
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- 2 years’ experience as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant
Education Level: Master’s Required
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Position Type: Full-Time
The Little Clinic Jobs: To support and reward our hardworking and friendly associates, we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and financial well-being, including access to competitive health care and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources, associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance. Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer our associates.
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee Assistance Program
- Participation in a 401(k) plan, subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Group term life insurance eligible
- Associate discounts
Growth and Development Benefits:
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your career
We want the best for associates and our customers, and together, we strive to create a welcoming and engaging environment where you’ll love to work. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Colorado Springs || 1070 W Baptist Rd || 80921 || The Little Clinic || None || Health Care (The Little Clinic); Patient Care; The Little Clinic || Employee || Exempt || Full-Time || American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)