Location: LOC_COLKET-Colket Translational Research
Req ID: 122720
Employment Status: Regular – Full Time
The Division of Neurology – specifically the Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis and Leukodystrophies areas of research are activity seeking a fulltime CRA that can commit to joining our research coordination staff for 2 (two) years
Providing technical and clinical support in the conduct of clinical studies:
- Filing and office organization
- Patient/research participant scheduling
- Patient/research participant history
- Data collection
- Data entry
- Data management
- Laboratory procedures
Research Study Compliance
- Adhere to an IRB approved protocols
- Comply with Institutional policies, SOPs and guidelines
- Comply with federal, state, and sponsor policies
May be called upon to:
- Consent subjects, with appropriate authorization and training.
- Document and Report adverse events
- Maintain study source documents
- Complete case report forms (paper and electronic data capture)
Required Education and Experience
Required Education: Associates Degree or active enrollment in a Bachelor’s Degree Program
Required Experience: One (1) year of relevant clinical research experience.
Preferred Education, Experience & Cert/Lic
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Additional Technical Requirements
- Familiarity with IRB and human subject protection.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its patients, family members, visitors and employees. In an effort to achieve this goal, employment at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, other than for positions with regularly scheduled hours in New Jersey, is contingent upon an attestation that the job applicant does not use tobacco products.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor/Seeking priority referrals for protected veterans. Please contact our hiring official with any referrals or questions.
CHOP Careers Contact
2716 South Street, 6th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146