Job Type: Client Experience Professional – Fall 2021 Internship – Sept-Nov – Vancouver,BC
Primary Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you a student looking to start your career in client service? Apply to this position!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Client Experience Professional, every day can bring new work and challenges. This role performs general clerical duties and tasks such as organizing/delivering mail, preparing courier packages, dealing with clients, ordering catering/pantry supplies, servicing office and café spaces, managing print requests and supporting all additional aspects of operations of a large corporate office space. You are also joining at an exciting time as we plan our move to our new workplace that is currently being built. Note: duties are subject to change given our current work and office environment with COVID
About the team
The members of the Business Operations team possess a practical body of knowledge that is applied in the delivery of office support. It includes roles in; concierge, mailroom, catering, facilities management, print room and records management. The Business Operations role draws upon knowledge of the specific function discipline and the organization’s business practices to provide services to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of the organization.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is/had:
• Enrolled in a post-secondary program
• Previous office experience preferably in a professional organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Client-oriented with strong customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of staff
• Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
• A team player who is able to display team spirit and a willingness to be flexible to daily demands
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by May 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file.
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan. We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.