This is your opportunity to be part of International Paper at our Huntsville Alabama Sheet Feeder Plant. IP is a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and to cutting-edge technology. At International Paper, you control your destiny. We offer benefits, challenges, global opportunities and total rewards.
Clamp Truck Operator is required to move raw materials (large paper rolls) through the plant to and from the production area; load and unload trailers. This is a very fast paced environment, with high production goals.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Education or equivalent work experience
- Post High School training preferred
- 2-3 years experience in manufacturing environment
- 2 -3 years of Industrial truck operator experience
- 1 year or more Clamp truck driving experience preferred
- Individuals must be willing to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Individuals must be willing to work a 12 hour shift with Saturday being a standard work day
- Individuals must be willing work in a non-climate environment; exposed to heat and cold
- Applicants will be required to pass pre-employment skills testing, post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
- Pay and position level will be based on level of experience and education
- Corrugated Industry maintenance experience a plus
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.