|City:||Cranbrook, BC, Canada|
|Location:||Cranbrook Offices (BC23)|
Canfor’s strength comes from the diversity of our skilled and resilient workforce. As our company continues to grow and diversify, so do our career opportunities. Let us take this opportunity to tell you how you could be the best fit for Canfor.
- Operate Hog truck and Water Truck safely and efficiently on a regular basis
- Assist with chipper knife changes and chipper flail replacement on a regular basis
- Haul Hog off site to Pulp Mill if required
- Water site with Water Truck as required
- Operate Chipper, 4WD Log Loader/Excavator safely and efficiently as required
- Perform basic mechanical repairs and maintenance of chipper and other equipment on site
- Basic record keeping
- Ability to perform all duties safely
- Experience operating heavy equipment
- Mechanical aptitude and willingness to perform basic mechanical repairs/maintenance/service of all onsite equipment
- Preference may be given to applicants with Class 1 License with Air Brake Endorsement
Our Talent Acquisition team is actively recruiting for this role. If you would like to be considered, please apply today.
At Canfor, diversity means understanding, recognizing and valuing the differences that make each person unique. We see inclusion and diversity as an essential part of our productivity, creativity, innovation and competitive advantage. We strive for a fair and equitable recruitment process, where hiring decisions are based on the individual qualifications and experience of each applicant.
We are not your run of the mill forest products company, join us and find out why. #canfortalent