Job Type: Temporary Contract
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal; Quebec City
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Do you want to serve as a trusted advisor and work with the Marketplace leaders to plan and execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhance market positioning? Read more below!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Campaign Manager, you will be part of an overall internal marketing agency and an integral member of a high performing team, responsible for developing the strategy and leading the execution of strategic marketing initiatives. You will have oversight for the project management and execution of business driven marketing campaigns on time, on schedule and on budget; working in close collaboration with our studio agency teams and internal stakeholders to deliver world-class campaigns to the client/business. You will collaborate closely with Senior Marketing Leads, who are responsible for setting the strategic marketing and communications strategy and marketing plans.
Deloitte’s in-house marketing agency is seeking a 1-year secondment role for a Campaign Manager. As a Campaign Manager, you will be part of an overall internal marketing agency and an integral member of a high performing team, responsible for developing the strategy and leading the execution of strategic marketing initiatives.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum six years of marketing/communications experience, with a focus on strategy, planning and implementing integrated marketing campaigns designed to build relationships and revenue
- Serve as a trusted advisor to market leaders, and work with Senior Marketing Leads to plan and execute a full complement of marketing activities to drive marketplace growth—with an emphasis on conference/event planning and execution, and developing internal and external communications
- Create and execute marketing plans aligned to local go-to-market strategy and priorities, and to support lead generation and build eminence
- Ability to keep the business focused on priorities and differentiate between the important and the less important
- Strong budget planning and reporting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills, including experience working with and presenting to senior leaders and leadership teams
- Demonstrated ability to link marketing to lead generation and experience with demand generation, lead tracking, and ROI
- Strong negotiation and project management skills. Detail oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple tasks and timelines
- Demonstrated skills as a team player by leading through trust and professional respect, including demonstrated evidence of strong leadership and people coaching
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.