Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 121765 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
In today’s dynamic technology environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the information technology team at Colgate. Our highly technical and innovative team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive in this ever-changing landscape.
What role will you play as a member of the Colgate’s Information Technology team?
Main Responsibilities :
- Support the SAP Sales and Service cloud
- Implement C4C Sales / Service cloud with on premise integration to SAP ECC, SAP CRM, S4Hana and support them post go live
- Adapt new innovations in C4C quarterly upgrades
- Build and support C4C Analytics reports
- Support day-to-day business break-fix / new requirements considering the priorities and according to Global SLA.
- Collaborate with other GIT and external partners to deliver business requirements
- Document detailed specifications of configuration design, test and training programs
- Understands and applies Information Technology standards to daily support and project implementation activities
- Manage and/or perform the design, testing and applications of SAP systems configuration in line with agreed timeframes, business requirements and global standards.
- Applying conceptual knowledge of business processes and technology to solve complex business processes and procedural problems.
- Identify and assess new technologies and concepts that can add value to the business.
- Maintain Production Systems reliability through correct utilization of GIT standard support and Governance processes
- Partner with internal Information Technology Organizations such as Global Development, Risk Management and the Americas Shared Service Organization and other cross-functional business units as necessary.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with GIT Peers, Business partners, customers and external resources
- Participate and contribute in special projects or initiatives such as institutional programs, committees and others
- Lead and coordinate Project Implementation across the division
- Ensure the proper use of Information Technology project management GIT project management methodology to comply with Technology governance practices.
Required Qualifications : (Education, Knowledge required, Skills (language & other) etc) :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Management, Business Administration, or related subject required
- Minimum of 3 years of information technology related experience
- A proven track record of performance with at least 2 years on IT Role in configuring and implementing C4C with on-premise integration to SAP CRM/ECC/S4Hana on premise / S4Hana Cloud
- Experience in setting up secure connection between C4C and the on premise
- Experience in Scoping, Configuring, Data Workbench and analytics reporting
- Setting up the web services, adopting changes in iflows
- Experience in BADI enhancements for the customer/material/sales order integration
- Web service message monitoring and resolving the errors
- Experience in SAP SD pricing is added advantage.
- Experience in PDI/Cloud Application studio to develop and deploy enhancements would be added advantage
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and business needs in technical specifications in English.
- Very strong ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, technologies, individuals and cultures.
- Strong desire to expand knowledge of SAP applications on a technical level
- Able to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and technologies
Preferred Qualifications :
- Accounts & Contact Management
- Appointments, Visit Planning, Execution & Scheduling,
- Perfect Store & Survey
- Sales order & off line pricing
- Data workbench & Message monitoring
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.