Location: Coyol, Alajuela (CR-A), Costa Rica (CR)
Hiring Manager: Adriana Fernandez Coto
Recruiter: Oscar Mario Hernandez Sibaja
About the Role:
Perform raw material purchases for the company in a timely and efficient manner in order to assure proper functioning of the organization. Satisfy our clients´ product requirements through an efficient control and programming of company resources.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Buyer area
- Perform all raw materials purchasing procedures.
- He/she will contact local and international providers for the supply of merchandise.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Maintain good relations with providers of raw materials.
- Assess raw materials provider performance periodically.
- Evaluate and select the company´s raw material providers.
- Maintain the cost-quality relation, pursuing the maximum savings for the company.
- Satisfy established raw material inventory levels.
- Execute the complete raw material purchase cycle, from definition of the requirement to receiving the merchandise.
- Generate continuous improvement projects for processes related to raw material purchases.
- May eventually have personnel under his/her supervision, where he/she will be responsible for their management, supervision and organization.
What We’re Looking For:
- Licenciature degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Field Related.
- English Level desired: B2+:(80% – 89%).
- Desired knowledge: Excel Advance, Inventory, SAP, APICS Cestification.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar position.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Requisition ID: 484386
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.