Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our dynamic team here on a permanent basis in Boston Scientific – Galway.
Boston Scientific Galway is currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join the Business Systems Team.
We are looking for someone with a strong interest in Systems Support, problem solving, data analysis and optimising business processes.
In this role, you will be primarily supporting the Production Planning, Purchasing and Logistics teams, but also working with other Galway departments and global teams.
The Business systems team supports Core Systems for the Site (SAP, Rapid Response), provides Business Intelligence reporting and Master data governance.
There are excellent opportunities in upcoming projects to optimise current business processes.
- Support the Material Mgt. team with SI&OP execution, Inventory optimization, Production Planning, Purchasing, MRP, Master Data Mgt and KPI reporting.
- Develop and maintain custom reports and interactive dashboards working with various tools including SQL, SSIS and Qliksense.
- Provide user support for the advance planning System – Rapid Response.
- Champions Master Data accuracy and maintenance.
- Work closely with internal customers and other stakeholders to understand business processes, gather and document project requirements.
- Complete thorough testing of all new systems and system updates ensuring the quality and accuracy of Data.
- Provide end User Support, troubleshoot issues and handle ad-hoc queries requested from business users.
- Manage project execution from concept to completion.
- Identify improvement opportunities for current processes and systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Rapid Response or SAP would be very beneficial
- Experience of Materials Requirements Planning and Domain knowledge of Manufacturing, Planning, Purchasing or Supply chain.
- Proficiency in SQL with knowledge of database concepts, querying, design, integration and ability to analyse large datasets efficiently.
- Data Integration – ETL processes.
- Strong Excel.
- Qlikview\Qliksense experience or other BI platform – Tableau, Power BI
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic.
- NFQ Level 8 in a related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in systems support\analysis\reporting or development.