Job Type: Business System Analyst- Expense Management – Bilingual – Fall Co-op 2021 (8 months)
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
What will your typical day look like?
Within the Expense Management team, you will be reporting to Finance Manager. A Business System Analyst Co-op is someone who is an excellent communicator and able to build functional relationships with Firm members, the Account Payables, Legal Department, Talent Services, Business Operations team members, business operations, and internal clients. A team player with the ability to provide excellent customer service to everyone you meet, detailed oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude and an ability to spot and source the missing information with good humor to internal and external clients.
This individual will:
- Research, gather data, analyze, reconcile data, lead and/or provide support, as required, on projects to identify operational impacts and recommend solutions to management.
- Accountable for the accuracy and completeness of the expenses submitted by the users
- Provide white clove customer service in handling general/standard Tier 1 corporate cardholder inquiries, providing assistance to those experiencing problems and issues with card transactions and central travel card travel arrangements
- Support notifications to employees with retail transactions, pending applications, and delinquent accounts.
- Complete the necessary collection follow-ups, initiate outbound calls, and receive inbound calls for cardholders, partners and staff.
- Assists internal audit during corporate charge cards program audits
- Assist in the implementation of system improvements, preventive and detective controls to continue to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Interface with the Account Payables, Legal, and Talent Services departments about delinquent accounts and processing of payments.
- Develop and maintain training materials (both hard and soft) to support new and existing users across the organization in relation to travel and expense reimbursement.
About the team
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Excellent customer service, and client centric focused
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint,
- Excellent reasoning, data mining and analytical skills
- Excellent French (preferred) and English Communication verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to understand and carry out specific written and oral instruction.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities and workflow in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete work in a timely manner.
- Third or fourth-year undergrad student or either masters or BMA is a plus
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by May 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file.
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan. We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you! By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.