Req Id: 299491
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell’s communications services for businesses and consumers. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
- The candidate will be part of the Bell IT Sales and Order Management team responsible for Solutions Architecture
- As a Solution Architect performing Solutions Engineering functions such as analyzing business requirements, fit/gap analysis, designing solutions, develop resource estimates, and provide input to project management plan.
- Work very closely with the design and development team to define the best technical solutions following best practices and guiding principles focusing
- Support the BA team during the various project delivery cycles.
- Support project teams during projects execution
- Strong knowledge of identity management, identity federation, SSO, SAML, OAUTH concepts and technologies
- Axway Gateway and Sailpoint IIQ technical knowledge is a definite asset
- Proven experience in large scale IT systems design and deployments in the Telecommunications business
- Mastery of applied IT and networking competencies (Object Oriented technologies, databases, SOA Architecture, Integrations/Webservices)
- Strong analytical skills (quantitative and iterative), coupled with strong ability to produce detailed technical documentation.
- Great ability to work with ambiguity with sometimes very high-level business requirements
- Sound knowledge of Telecommunications Service providers processes
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written with the ability to influence, communicate and describe technical complex material to a non-expert audience.
- Proven ability to manage successful business relationships with peers in various departments, companies & at different levels of management
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to manage, maintain and improve vendor relationships
- General understanding of IT industry standards: ITIL, TOGAF, SOA and TMF models.
- Proven track record in systems integration.
- Solid experience in software development and infrastructure design for large scale distributed systems and applications
- Sound practice with MS Office applications including MS PowerPoint & MS Visio
- Object Oriented Software Analysis and Modeling, Relational Database Analysis, Modeling and Optimization
- General understanding of Telecommunication services and network concepts (e.g. OSI model)
- College degree in Software Engineering, Electrical/Computer Engineering or Information Systems management
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Quick learning skills
- Ability to work with virtual team
- The candidate will function in a project-based environment, working with various information technology, network and operational subject-matter experts to successfully document, develop, test and deliver complex technical project solutions
- Analyze business problems, design, maintain and lead the delivery of system solutions in support of New Product/Technology Introduction projects
- Work with the other domain Business Solution Advisors to develop an end-to-end IT solutions System solutions must be consistent with the Sales and Order Management architecture roadmaps
- Support the business partners during the definition of their business requirements
- Work with the various technology vendors and IT system vendors to align to common solutions, to satisfy the underlying requirements of the end-to-end systems, in order to deliver the various network elements and service products
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Ajax || Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Ontario : East York || Canada : Ontario : Markham || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : North York || Canada : Ontario : Oshawa || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Pickering || Canada : Ontario : Richmond Hill || Canada : Ontario : Scarborough || Canada : Ontario : Thornhill || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Whitby || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 10/23/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.