Additional Locations: US-IN-Evansville; US-IN-Fort Wayne; US-IN-Gary/Merrillville; US-IN-Indianapolis; US-IN-Lafayette; US-IN-South Bend; US-IN-Spencer; US-IN-Terre Haute
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Bussiness Process Analyst II
About the Role:
The Business Process Analyst II role analyzes, specifies, designs, documents, tests and delivers business systems and Information System process solutions to meet business requirements.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Defines and re-engineer’s business systems or Information System processes by using appropriate methods and tools and partnering with process owners to understand requirements.
- Bridge between IT teams and business requestors to design systems / processes to meet business needs.
- Utilizes information systems to improve efficiency and makes recommendations for implementation of new systems or necessary upgrades to better meet customer and company requirements.
- Guides implementation of business systems and processes by creating and communicating well-written documentation and presentations.
- Assures quality of business systems by developing and executing test specifications, and implementing test and quality plans, while working with quality assurance analysts to improve IS quality processes.
- Creates and provides reference material / documents for user assistance and system usage.
- Resolves issues related to business use of implemented systems or processes by working with systems or process owners and project teams to find acceptable solutions.
- May take part in multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Project related activities will include drafting project updates, conducting interviews, mapping process flows, analysis of critical activities, basic financial analysis (ROI justification for projects), and transactional testing.
- Participates in special projects as they arise, including compliance reviews, financial audits, and due diligence reviews.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree
- SAP experience
- 3+ years relevant experience
- MES (Manufacturing Execution System) experience
- Experienced in Boston Scientific’s business & quality systems
Experience with utilizing SAP to communicate with logistics partners (carriers such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL)
- SAP S4 HANA experience
Requisition ID: 483309
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.