Additional Locations: US-MN-Arden Hills; US-MN-Maple Grove
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
The Business Process Analyst is a business-oriented individual who performs business process and technology reviews at the division or department level to drive harmonization and process improvement under the vision, ROI, target schedules, and needs and priorities of the division/business/function. You will support and implement process improvement and change management activities including identification of opportunities, process/tech redesign, solution implementation, progress monitoring, and continuous improvement.
This role can sit at BSC’s Marlborough, MA or Maple Grove/Arden Hills, MN campuses.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in identifying areas for process improvement and establishing effective and efficient processes.
- Collaborates with cross divisional stakeholders and functions to ensure closed-loop communication and alignment with other site/business unit leadership stakeholders.
- Understand voice of business/users and document commercial business processes.
- Work directly with senior management to develop best in class contract management processes and suite of tools to provide leadership with the necessary analytics and reporting needed to make quality contracting decisions, optimizing revenue and profitability.
- Assist in identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the systems and process being examined (process improvement/reengineering projects).
- Support the development and implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and monitor success measures.
- Develop change key organizational change management and training needs, that result from recommended process redesign.
- Works with partners to plan the project, draft project reports and conduct the fieldwork, which includes interviews, process flow determination, critical analysis of activities as value added/non-value added, financial analysis, system data analysis and transaction testing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with sales operations
- At least 1-year process improvement experience
- Highly motivated, high impact individual with strong technical and analytical competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to effectively communicate with different functions across organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Advances degree (MBA, Master’s)
- Familiar with Lean six sigma methodologies
- Medical device pricing and contracting experience
- Experience with Tableau, SAP, Model N, Looker capabilities
- Proven ability to influence without authority
Requisition ID: 491340
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.