Job ID: 114940
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
The Business Operations Professional role will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to support Openet’s staffing strategy as we continue to build and enhance our talent. The successful candidate will also be responsible to help implement change management programs and to help drive efficiency across our R&D and Solution Delivery teams.
What will your job look like?
Ensuring optimised planning and execution
- Maintain an ongoing validated status of future needs, current positions, key positions, recruitment status, and onboarding times for growth and for redundancies.
- Span the recruitment requirements Contractors globally and interface with the Procurement and Contractor Management Teams to do so.
- Engaging with the business and current employees to help drive employee referrals
- Work with Human Resources to build processes and implement best practices for hiring top talent i.e. internal mobility
Execution of change programs within DCE (R&D, Delivery and Support teams)
- Assist the Head of GPD to implement change management programs in collaboration with the leaders of functions in DCE.
- Help evangelise a culture and associate practices around optimization, efficiency and continuous improvement across the business
- Track change programs and regularly report to the head of GPD on progress towards agreed optimizations and efficiency improvements.
Execution of Internal Communication and Engagement Strategies within DCE
- Assist in the implementation of internal communication and engagement strategies as defined by the head of DCE
- Assist in the rollout of regular internal communication practices – such as monthly townhalls, webinars, podcasts etc
All you need is…
- Above all else, you will have excellent analytical, communication (both oral and written) and strong organizational skills coupled with a proven ability to prioritise based on the needs of the business
- Great listener, a clear communicator and you’ll have the highest attention to detail
- Be comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A high degree of integrity and ability to exercise discretion
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws, policies, and industry best practices.
Why you will love this job:
- Be a doer and trusted advisor across teams to ensure the business is achieving goals on a strategic level. Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly interactive team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
- We provide stellar benefits starting from health insurance, accidental insurance, and life insurance We also provide multiple leave benefits including paid, casual, sick, maternity, paternity, and even marriage leaves!
- Build an outstanding career path with us with industry leading internal mobility policies.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce