Job ID: 123732
Required Travel :Up to 25%
Managerial – No
Location: Israel- RAANANA (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
What are we looking for?
Someone with excellent presentation skills and business understanding, who can consolidate tasks, and lead cross initiatives with the field and with senior managers, and serve as our trusted advisor in the organization.
What will your job look like?
• Responsible for several cross unit processes and/or practices
• Proactively provide integrative view and analysis of the various business aspects across
• Ownership of all our high profile presentations – Creation of high quality presentations, with connection to business process – AOP, town hall, etc
• Communication – ‘Deliver the proper message’ to the relevant stakeholders at all levels (managerial level and general audience)
• Lead cross initiatives and engage with the field and with senior managers in the organization
• Interface and work with business analysts and information system fps.
• Work collaboratively and be serve as our trusted advisor to the unit’s stakeholder’s and other functions, providing essential business operational support/consultancy
All you need is…
• 5+ years of experience in operations/finance/project management domain
• Excellent expertise in PowerPoint
• High level of business understanding and analysis
• Excellent communication skills
• Teamwork & Collaboration
• Learning & Versatility
• Change & Agility
• Engagement & Positive Attitude
Credentials – Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Economics
Why you will love this job:
• You will gain exposure and have impact in high profile business domains, processes and cross initiatives
• You will be able to work with the best and brightest minds to collaborate with many stakeholders across the organization
• You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your skillsets while developing, growing and learning on the fly
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce