Business Manager, MF Japan & Korea
Who We Are Looking For:
As the Business Manager you will be responsible for Massey Ferguson Equipment Sales in key markets within the Far East Sales territory, working closely with the Distribution partners managing key areas of Sale and Forecast Planning, Identify Product / Growth Opportunities, Implement sales incentive programs linked to achieving Sales Targets, while maintaining profitability and increase in market share.
You will also be required to work closely with other departments (Parts Sales and Technical Team) to ensure all round customer support for the Distributor and also the farmer / customer.
What You Will Do:
- Distributor Sales support capability Distributor performance at retail vs standard for industry
- Customer satisfaction survey
- Distributor / Customer training plan
- Dispute resolution Elimination of legal actions against dealers or AGCO
- Application monitoring Product performance with other equipment
- Training and development Distributors have sufficient knowledge and facilities to service AGCO products, Dealer standards of assessment
- Business Procedures carry out all duties in accordance with in Company Policies and Procedures whenever applicable.
Strategic Impact or Contribution
The position’s accountability for establishing the strategic vision for the organization, or a part of the organization, and to motivate and persuade others to follow the strategy. The success or lack of success of the strategy sits with the position.
Strategic Impact or Contribution Level
Input – Contributes to establishing the strategy and driving the strategy.
- Performance based tracking
- Sales targets / volume linked
- Sale-force Linked KPI for reporting
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum 5 years of management experience
- Experience within the Agricultural or similar field is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, can approach people proactively, can train/coach
- Able to quickly adapt to a fast changing environment
- Customer Focused
- Accountable, trustworthy
- Team oriented
- Strong communication skills & cultural awareness
A Plus If You Have:
- Minimum Level of Education Required for Position – High School Diploma or GED
- Moderate/reasonable Problem Solving Skills – Requires good analytical skills as well as evaluative judgement based on the analysis of factual and qualitive information in complicated or novel situations. Multiple sources of information refer to a diverse range of internal and external sources such as procedures and practices in other areas, team, companies etc. The ability to filter, prioritize, analyze and validate potentially complex and dynamic material.
Who You Are:
- Strong communication skills required with good attention to detail
- Experience in the art of sales a strong advantage
- Have a good understanding of Agricultural practice and product
- Be PC literate with basic Computer skills (Sales – Force, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Willing to travel and spend time on territory
Yes – 26 to 50% of time.
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to join a true global company
- AGCO employees work flexibly from the office, home, or a hybrid of both
- Work with a market leading product range
- Solid professional development opportunities through AGCO University
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future. Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technology that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people.