Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Looking to put your stamp on and help mold a Release Management Team? Boston Scientific is seeking an experienced Release and Environment Lead to join our Salesforce Team. The Release and Environment Lead will be responsible for collaborating with Architects and other team members to develop the process and technology to put Boston Scientific on the cutting edge of this field.
You will be part of our Global Information Technology (IT) Department working with internal and external partners. You will be helping to design and optimize our Release and Environment Management processes on our Salesforce platform. As well as making sure we meet business needs and deliver high value.
- Design and document Release Management solutions for a multi-divisional team
- Provide technical guidance to technical resources onshore and offshore
- Present environment options for large off cycle projects
- Manage all Salesforce environments, carefully plan environment refreshes and integrations.
- Own and lead continuous improvements to the release process by iteratively updating the documented release plans with a focus on process improvement and automation.
- Monitor for risks to security and stability, and proactively identify mitigation plans for all potential risks.
- Properly track released components, managing deployments between sandbox environments
- Evangelize and facilitate the Salesforce platform and eco-system across the organization
- Identify problem areas (process and technical) and recommend solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Salesforce administration experience with Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- Salesforce.com Release Management experience with multiple environments (Enterprise edition or higher)
- Copado, Flosum or another Salesforce ALM tool experience is required
- Experience with Jenkins, CI, Selenium or Apex is preferred
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle leveraging agile methodologies and the specific requirements for maintaining systems in a regulated environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Background supporting additional App Exchange integrations and packages preferred
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 483332