SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Working functional knowledge to translate business requirements into data/code modifications.
· Working knowledge of reporting and data toolsets to affect required changes.
· Ability to communicate complex information between business and technical organizations
· Translates tactical plans and goals into actionable tasks and understands operational impacts to tactical plans
· Strong customer service and teamwork skills while affecting change independently, insuring cohesion of entire solution. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
· Handles complex aspects of position with some oversight, such as:
o insuring impacts to upstream and downstream are accounted for
o Solutions operate with the security and data protection architecture and corporate policies
o Maintains and account for segregation of duty in both functional and technical solutions
o Interact with vendor support to troubleshoot issues
· Demonstrated competency in Enterprise Applications functionality, BI Environment development tools, BI End-User toolsets, data repository development toolsets, and data query and analysis tools
· Ability to incorporate professional concepts and company policies and procedures into solution of a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways. Ability to work with limited direction to independently determine and develop an approach to solutions that contribute to the development of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Ability to provide resolutions to problems of complex and diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and impacts to/from business processes
· 4 – 7 years of experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.