Req Id: 314731
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Company: Bell Mobility
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Hours of work: 37.5 hours/week. Monday to Friday. Daytime schedule
Location: 1423 Start Top Rd., Gloucester, Ont.
Salary: Commensurate with Qualifications and Experiences
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, Public Safety and Instant Communications, the Solutions Consultant role is an integral component in driving Bell Mobility’s Instant Communications (IC) sales portfolio in Government, Commercial and Public Safety markets. You will be accountable for territory planning, prospecting, and delivering results from both net new customers as well as from within Bell’s existing base of corporate customers.
- Hunting and prospecting IC opportunities including Push to Talk (PTT), PTT Interoperability and MBFR (Mobile Broadband for First Responders)
- Needs assessment to develop technical and business requirements
- Sell and develop business through relationship building
- Support and sell alongside Government, Enterprise and Commercial internal sales channels and Dealer channels
- Engage in new business development and funnel management activities with focus on IC vertical market developments
- Interface with key vendors for solutions and applications implementation
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals for solutions including responding to RFP’s
- Support the launch of new PTT customers including onboarding new and existing customers
- You are both the sales, and subject matter expert, for Bell IC solutions
- Comfortable with C-suite engagement
- Excellent communicator that understands the nuances of complex solution selling
- Consistent track record of success and overachieving against quota
- Collaborates well in a team environment
- Maintain opportunity records in SFDC including 1-20, dealmakers and proper staging for all deals
- As SME’s the IC Consultants will be expected to navigate through product demos, be able to manage Proof of Concepts, have an excellent knowledge of SFDC, relationship and organizational skills. Knowledge in responding to and managing complex bids in partnership with all relevant teams within Bell and our partners
- A University degree/technical background, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- At least 3-5 years F2F sales experience in Public Safety, Government/Municipal and/or Commercial markets with an intimate understating of the technical aspects of the job
- Self-motivated to drive the next step within a sales cycle
- Solid business acumen and strong customer facing and experience in working with external customers
- Be able to communicate effectively and give presentations to various audiences
- Be able to work effectively with virtual and multidisciplinary team
- Experience in corporate sales environment with a strong sales background
- Ability to apply technology to build new business through marketing, cold calling, hunting client consultations and follow- ups
- Be mobile and have a valid driver’s license
- Telecommunications experience beneficial
- Structured, disciplined and adherence to Sales Force
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Application Deadline: 10/19/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.