Requisition Number: 81409
Business Development Manager, Security
As a Security Business Development Manager at Insight, you will proactively promote collaboration between Insight and your assigned Security Partners, working with all sales segments to identify and drive growth within mutually profitable target accounts. This is achieved through the development and implementation of a growth plan that aligns with Insight’s technology/solution areas and go-to-market strategy.
As a Security Business Development Manager, you will:
- Engage with assigned vendor partners to strengthen the partner relationship, by facilitating activities and programs that will result in positive sales growth.
- Meet sales and activity performance goals, including weekly pipeline reporting by opportunity.
- Prepare reports, forecast, communicate monthly summary of wins, losses, inhibitors, and net-new opportunities.
- Maintain a direct line of communication with sales management to promote consistent collaboration with your assigned partner sales teams, through face-to-face or virtual meetings.
- Execute Insight sales plays by leveraging business intelligence to identify new areas of opportunity specific to your assigned Partners.
- Track, measure and report on the success of initiatives and activity performance
- Present to management, sales teams and clients.
- Travel up to 50% to execute enablement activities, attend training and launch campaigns. (When approved travel resumes.)
- Present information to management, sales teams and clients, face-to-face or virtually.
What you will need:
- Combination of 5-7+ years of related professional work experience and training
- 5+ years related IT channel sales experience and product/solution knowledge in the IT Security space.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World’s Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Tampa, FL; US – Tempe, AZ ||