Job ID: 141146
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and services, we unlock our customers’ innovative potential, empowering them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our 28,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service providers’ migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Understand the business needs of the customer and assess the impact of those needs in order to communicate and implement the recommended efficient solutions.
What will your job look like?
- Reflect customer needs by assembling business documents and technical requirements.
- Advise customers based on product capabilities and methodologies, applying reuse where applicable.
- Design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers’ business needs, production operability and budget.
- Participate in and/or lead formal and informal reviews with key partners, applying knowledge and experience while providing technical perspective and support.
- Communicate new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes to customers’ business and IT personnel.
- Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
- Support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign off (for example, COP process for various customer types and products, EPC lead for all product models and designs, etc.).
- Prepare solution-related documents and specifications. Configure the solution, followed by the creation, execution and maintenance of accurate and detailed test plans for applicable testing.
- Support the resolution of configuration/implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
All you need is…
- Experience : 5+ years
- Experience in SAP FI modules (at least 6 years) – General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), (AA) Asset Accounting etc
- Configuration of SAP FI in IMG based on business requirements
- Looking for improvement opportunities in business systems .
- Experience on data migration (LSMW).
- Cooperating with consultants from other modules such as PS, HR, Travel, SD, MM for integration
- Familiar with the accounting regulation in India- configured the localization in india country version
- Data migration experience using LSMW, BAPI, BDC, ALE/IDOC etc.
- Should able to write functional and technical specification and guide the technical team for deliverables
- Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or user’s lack of experience
- Application support, training of end users
- SAP FICO certified preferred
Why you will love this job:
- Use your outstanding business analysis skills to make a significant impact on leading solutions that produce the most efficient product solutions.
- Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development!
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce