AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is one of the leading, full-range agricultural machinery and infrastructure manufacturers in the world, ranking 335 among the 2019 Fortune 500, with global sales of approx. $9 billion in 2019 and facilities all over the world. When you join AGCO, you join an international team of ~21,000 employees worldwide. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® and are distributed in more than 150 countries worldwide. Working together, we deliver high-tech solutions to farmers feeding the world.
- Review and report dealer financial information and metrics, such as margins, inventory turnover, productivity, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze data and develop reports for Sales, Marketing, and Distribution Development decisions.
- Provide periodic dealer performance reports and analysis for Customer Experience, Market Share, Profitability and other dealer assessments.
- Assist with presentations related to strategic direction, growth objectives and investments.
- Develop market analysis to support activities including dealer consolidation, review of open market areas and dealer support of new products.
- Review dealer market coverage for current, new and potential dealers
- Assist with administration of department initiatives
Job Function and Responsibilities
- Analyze dealer territories, industry and product sales to identity weaknesses and opportunities
- Analyze markets and assist decisions for product distribution strategies
- Review dealer performance and compliance with standards
- Monitor progress of dealer growth strategies and initiate corrective actions, when required
- Assist and coach dealers and AGCO personnel regarding financial reporting and market analysis
- Manage reporting of metrics and dealer financial, operational, and market share performance.
- Knowledge and skill as would normally be obtained in a bachelor’s degree in business administration, Agriculture Economics, Data Analytics, Finance or related discipline.
Qualifications and Experience
- Prior experience with data analysis, assessment, financial models and reporting preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills needed
- Natural curiosity to explore the unknown
- Experience utilizing the entire Microsoft Office suite with Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Willingness to challenge status quo and reach for innovative solutions to business problems
- Knowledge of Sequel, Tableau, and/or SAP ERP systems are preferred