When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values development, career growth, collaboration, innovation, and diversity & inclusion. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. Through various resources and programs, you can grow your career while developing personally and professionally.
You will be responsible for business analyst support for all systems that support sale incentive compensation across all business segments within Group Benefit Solutions (GBS) organization. Specifically, you will support the compensation team and partner with the IT organization to provide day to day production support, research production issues, manage and prioritize fixes, enhancements and compliance dictated changes, annual compensation design changes, develop requirements, review designs, conduct user acceptance testing and provide training. Additional responsibilities include, streamlining and automating systems & tools, management of external vendor relationships, building and maintaining relationships with internal channels that provide support to the compensation process (SFDC, Membership Reporting, Product Owners, etc).
- Maintenance of Optymyze system administration functions, including but not limited to; manage daily fallout process; support administration team to research system issues and engage appropriate resources to answer questions/resolve the issues; track and review quality and efficiency results; provide coaching; maintain level of system expertise (SME)
- Support of Optymyze covering SLA's, release management, UAT testing, system access & license management, training execution, prioritization activities, requirements & business specs. Provide business oversight of Optymyze sales compensation systems, including defect and enhancements prioritization, UAT testing, system access & training support.
- Management of implementation of new product for compensation and/or other projects through leadership or support roles including SME support, requirements development, design reviews, testing, training, communication and implementation.
- Support IT task list to ensure issues/projects/enhancements are being executed timely, correctly and efficiently. Utilization of the IT Task list to capture defects, enhancements, fixes & projects.
- Develop business requirement, review system specs, and conduct user acceptance testing and overall support to annual Sales Incentive & Bonus compensation programs. Partner with IT on annual Sales Incentive Compensation Plan and program changes, including updates to transactional processes, honors and recognition programs, bonus and other incentive program updates.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with Compensation Administration Teams, IT partners, Licensing & Compliance Team, SFDC partners, UW Dashboard partners, contacts for membership/customer based feeds, product owners, and Vendors to ensure effective and efficient deliver of results, enhancements and fixes.
- Continually strives to improve and or expand upon the process and or systems functionality to reduce manual work, operational cost, while improve the quality of results or better serve the customer base. Work consistency in policies and procedures and identify best practices, address trends.
- Execution of scheduled or ad-hoc training, including training assessment and coordination.
- Provide necessary support for internal and external audits or legal requests.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy with time management and organizational skills including the ability to engage multiple tasks and meet deadlines/standards
- Ability to work independently while contributing as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills; capable of working and communicating with all levels of management
- Ability to set priorities and goals in a fast paced environment with appropriate independent and timely follow through
- Experience with writing/developing business spec and requirements
- Project management a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by our Foundation. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
Job Requisition ID: 83385