What We Offer:
- A flexible schedule, perfect for students!
- Paid Sick Leave for eligible part-time employees
- One free meal per day in our communities
- 401(k) plan with employer match!
- A career path, with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally
- A Certified Great Place to Work that provides a fun and respectful workplace
In the role of Bus Driver you will provide transportation for residents, which may include outings and medical appointments in a timely and orderly manner.
- Drive the bus or other vehicles to and from required destinations while operating the vehicle in a safe manner at all time.
- Schedule destinations of the bus or other vehicles as directed by the Management Team.
- Be accessible to the management team during working hours via cell phone and/or pager or other means in the event of changes to schedule or unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Ensure the bus and/or other vehicles are clean
- Timely completion and submission of paperwork related to the performance of job duties as required by operations procedures, or as requested.
- May be assigned to other job functions in the community when not driving or on a relief basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess a good driving record
- Ability to drive the bus or other vehicles, meeting all federal and state driving regulations and requirements
- Ability to operate the bus or other vehicles in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to maintain the bus or other vehicles.
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for as long as possible. We accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
Today, over 25,000 older adults in 240 communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
Req ID: 91344