SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
Seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to join our STAT team. This position supports Education accounts – K12 Schools, Colleges, Universities. Regular travel required.
LOCATION – remote work with regular travel 80% – live near any major city in TN, GA, NC, SC with access to a major airport.
The role of the STAT Team is to supply management support through interim management of accounts, customer service and program implementations. The STAT team member will go through all company foundations training programs and become proficient in the SSC facilities management program in order to apply same during various assignments and startups throughout the country.
- It is the STAT team member’s job to install the standard programs utilizing best practices SOP in Custodial, Grounds and POM.
- The team member is to take the initiative in installing those programs required to manage the unit they are assigned.
- Training of account personnel in proper cleaning techniques, grounds and maintenance procedures, daily, weekly and monthly safety minders.
- As an interim manager perform all functions a unit/ discipline manager performs in operating an account including personnel.
- Operation/ implementation/ development of QA programs, CMMS, monthly reports and QBR.
- Communications and take direction of unit manager, Project Manager or Regional Manager as assigned.
- Interfaces with clients and client staff to provide project status reports and to ensure customer needs are met.
- Develops and maintains a schedule and budget for the assigned projects as needed. Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Prepares locally customized operating unit policies and operating programs and procedures for compliance with facilities management best practices, company standards, customer contract requirements, and regulatory standards compliance.
- Bachelor degree preferred in Management, Facilities Management/ Engineering, Horticulture/ Agronomy and or combined experience from technical schools in their area of expertise; trade schools, military programs and minimum of two years’ experience in ether custodial, maintenance or grounds. Must have valid driver’s license and all applicable licenses/ Certifications to discipline. The ability to read, comprehend, and transmit complicated detailed instructions orally and written.
- Must have ability to work with various software’s including but not limited to Computerized Maintenance Management Software, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Project, and visual graphics software is highly desirable.
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at SSC are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 509571
KELLY L LUQUE