Req Id: 288971
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Broadcast Technician, Énergie 99,1 92,5 et 102,7, Bell Media
Location: 191 Avenue Murdoch, Rouyn-Noranda, Qc.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Job Status : Regular Full Time
- Monitor, repair, and maintain a variety of radio transmitters
- Maintain all types of broadcast equipment, including:
- The consoles in the studios
- AOIP system (audio over IP)
- Encoding systems
- Monitor systems
- Ensure broadcast signal quality, for off air transmitters
- Maintain, plan, document and install new broadcast systems
- Maintain, plan, document, modify and improve current systems
- Installs and moves phones as needed
- Takes care of the good operation of computer systems on the air, in production and in the newsroom
- Other duties as assigned
- Recognized certificate in Electronic Technology
- Previous experience in maintaining audio
- Experience about WideOrbit software
- Demonstrated knowledge of all types of digital and analogue broadcast equipment
- Knowledge of broadcast computer systems, operating systems, networking technology, applications, computer hardware etc.
- Experience with CAD and Databases
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, as projects dictate
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
- Be available to work occasionally on evenings or weekends
- Be available to be on call priority one week out of three and on secondary call the other weeks
- Valid Class 5 or equivalent driver’s license
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Rouyn-Noranda
Application Deadline: 09/23/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Rouyn-Noranda
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.