Role: Brand Manager in AIB
Location: Central park, Leopardstown
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Are you looking to create world class marketing communications for an Irish brand?
Summary of role:
This role is responsible for creating world class strategies and engagement plans that maximise customer’s share of mind and heart while helping fill the sales funnel. You will work as part of team that is focused on delivering one of AIB key growth areas of Homes/Business.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Supports the development of programmes that connect and amaze with our customers.
- Work with our colleagues across AIB to drive a results driven culture of high performance.
- Evolve and re-imagine existing recruitment & retention engagement programmes.
- Have a ruthless focus on Measurement & Effectiveness.
- Deliver Creativity and flair to find innovative and differentiated solutions for our customers.
- Be a key contributor to the development of a world class team.
- Work with our agency partners to develop best in class engagement programs for our brand.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing strategy, planning and development
- Have a proven track record in campaign development and execution
- Able to identify and apply insight to campaign activity
- Have a real passion for creativity and a flair for problem solving
- Can connect with people and are good at dealing with changing environments
- A great understanding of media and particularly the social and the digital media landscape
- Can effectively manage budgets and timelines
- BA in marketing/commerce or communications
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information, the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can email .
By when? Closing date is 1st December 2021