Role: Branch Manager
Location: Donegall Square North, Belfast
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
- Do you want to be the face of AIB (NI) for customers in our flagship branch?
- Are you comfortable building strong and lasting relationships with external and internal stakeholders?
- Does coaching and developing a team leading give you job satisfaction?
We’re looking for someone who:
Can lead and manage the Branch to meet its income and sales targets, to proactively develop business from the retail portfolio and identify new business opportunities and to take responsibility for the day to day management of the Branch in line with standard policies, procedures and processes. This is a highly visible role both within the branch and within the local community. The role holder will be an energetic, results focussed individual capable of maximising the performance of their branch. The role holder will set strategic team goals that drive the retail business forward towards long term growth and success. Demonstrating the brand values the role holder will inspire a positive culture within the organisation.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you have:
- Evidence of excellent customer relationship skills both personal and business, ability to engage with customers and represent AIB (NI) with knowledge and expertise.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the importance of delivering strategy and the ability to apply it to the role location.
- Experience of profile building within the local business community and identifying growth opportunities.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver results under challenging and changing circumstances.
- Strong evidence of leadership skills motivating a team and maintaining a committed, skilled and engaged staff.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact the team on email .
By when? Closing date is 30th November 2021